You will copy both of these Google Docs into your own Google Drive so that you can edit them. See below for instructional screenshots or follow these steps:
1) Click on link to view document
2) If not signed into your Google account you will be prompted to do that
3) Under File, drop down and select "Make a Copy..."
4) Rename Documents as shown below:
a) Last Name Drug Handout - Hopkins LSD Handout
b) Last Name Drug Notes - Hopkins LSD Notes
5) Share with your teacher
1) Start by opening the document. You will have view only access so that no one accidently changes the template.
2) Under file, drop down to "Make a copy..." as shown in the screenshot below.
3) You will be prompted to rename the document. Change it to your last name Drug Handout , i.e. Hopkins LSD Handout as shown below.