1) Element information fill-in sheet
- title document your last name and element (i.e. Hopkins helium
- share with Ms. Matthews
2) Publish Google Doc of superhero story. See screenshots for assistance with publishing a Google doc.
Q - Should I publish my Google Doc even if I am not done?
A - Yes, the link you create will take the viewer back to whatever you have most recently updated in your Google Doc.
3) Create and print QR code - see tutorial for assistance
4) Draw, create, etc. a picture of your superhero - refer to specific directions in assignment. Use 8 1/2 by 11 paper and affix your QR code to the picture.
5) Works Cited Correction - see below!
- export into Google docs from EasyBib (see EasyBib tab 3 for screenshots)
- Copy citations and Works Cited title into the last page of your superhero story!