Create a pamphlet (tri-fold brochure) to inform the public about an element/compound.
Content (70 points)
- Educate the public on this element or compound.
- Discuss why this may be a problem or needed in drinking water. What are the dangers or advantages?
- Dispel misconceptions or myths. Consider the controversies if any.
- Include information about how to test, where to test and how often they should test.
- Inform the public about the excepted ranges and what to do if their values fall out of these ranges.
- Include what to do when the levels are out of range (high or low)
- How do they fix the problem?
- Additional interesting facts and information.
- What are other recommendations you could include in this instructional literature?
- Where can the consumer find more information on risks or rewards of this element or compound in drinking water and water quality.
Include citations in a Google doc (Last Name Water Works Cited) and share with Ms. Tanguay for content and pictures (15 points)
Make the pamphlet esthetically pleasing (graphics and organization) (15 points)
Total points: 100
This is a computer lab assignment and will be recorded in Summative Lab category of Matter and Structure.
Due at the close of class of on Wednesday, October 5, 2016.