William T. Barron School
55 Butler Street
Salem, NH 03079
FROM ROUTE 93 NORTH OR SOUTH
- To Exit 1
- Go 1 mile past Shopping Mall and Race Track (on left) to intersection of Route 28. (EXXON station on far left corner - 99 Restaurant on right)
- Proceed across Route 28. Go 1 mile to end of road. (Road ends in a T)
- Take a right onto Lawrence Road.
- Go 1/2 mile, take a left at the STOP, (Three-Way Stop), which continue to be Lawrence Road.
- Cross a small bridge, take 3rd left, (Tyler Street) which is 1/4 mile past bridge.
- Go to end of Tyler Street (1/4 mile), take left. The school is a short way up on left.
NOTE: If you find little blue and white signs that give directions to Northeast Rehab Hospital, follow them, the school is across the street.
FROM ROUTE 95/495 NORTH OR SOUTH
- Take Route 495 to Exit 50 – Route 97 (Salem, NH/Haverhill, MA Exit)Follow signs to Salem
- Follow this road 4.7 miles all the way into Salem Center to full set of lights after Toyota Dealership.
- At this set of lights (Salem Center) take a left (Bridge St.)
- Follow this road all the way to a stop sign.
- At stop take a right (Wheeler Ave.) Go all the way to end of Wheeler Ave. (Rehab. Hospital is facing you.)
- Take a right, school is on right.