Holidays Around the World
In order to understand and appreciate the different customs and traditions around the world, students are asked to choose a country and research how they celebrate Christmas. Students will share their findings with the class. They are asked to design a poster (using the attached paper) and include the following information on it:
1. Name of Country
2. Name of holiday in English and in the language of that country
3. Drawing of the Country
4. Two traditions of that holiday
5. What do they eat during this holiday?
6. What do they wear during this holiday?
7. Any other important information you might want to include.
Posters need to be colorful and NEAT.
Family Project due: Friday, December 14th.