1) Listen- Looks at the person talking and quietly listen to directions.
2) Follow Directions- Students are expected to follow the directions that the teacher gives in class.
3) Hustle and Try Hard- Students are expected to participate to the best of their ability in all P.E. activities.
4) Respect Others- Treat others in a way that you would like to be treated.
5) Use Equipment Properly- Students are expected to safely use the equipment in the manner for which it was designed.
The following consequences will be enforced during P.E. class:
1) Warning/Reminder- student is verbally warned the first time to follow classroom rules
2) Time Out- student returns to physical activity after a few minutes in time out.
3) Time Out- student stays in time out until the end of class