WEAR/BRING YOUR SNEAKERS ON PE DAYS!!
- Every student is expected to have the proper shoes for PE (ie. tennis shoes).
- Students not wearing the proper shoes will be asked to sit out of PE and they will receive 0 points for the day.
- After 3 times without shoes, one of the PE teachers will call and remind the parents to make sure their child has the correct shoes on PE days.
STUDENTS with ASTHMA:
- Even though it is not a requirement of the district, students that have asthma are strongly encouraged to have an inhaler at the nurse's office in case they should have problems with their breathing during PE.
- The nurse will store the inhaler in her office and the student would have access to the inhaler on an as needed basis.