The tutorials included below are from the research skills seminar and demonstrate the basics of exporting out of EasyBib, creating, and finalizing a Google doc. Therefore, please make sure you also follow all guidelines from your instructors when creating a Works Cited.
If you do not use EasyBib to create your works cited page you need to make sure it meets these requirements:
1) Works Cited - center as title of page, not underlined, not in bold, same font as rest of document
2) one inch margins
3) double-spaced - but no extra spaces between citations
4) hanging indents - what is a hanging indent and how to create one (You will wish you used Easybib after figuring this out.)
5) citations are in alphabetical order by the word that begins the citation
6) a header that is your last name and the page number (always the last page in the paper), right aligned.
Purdue OWL (Online Writing Lab) has some terrific resources, some of which are linked below.