All three of our copiers will allow you to scan documents and create color jpeg files. Each page should be scanned individually.
1) Place your artwork on the glass or in the feeder.
2) Press the Fax/Scan button
3) Press File Type button - select jpeg and OK
4) Press File Name button - enter first or last name (abbreviating is fine) and OK
5) Press Student Scan button under Favorites as destination.
6) Press the Start button
MS Office Picture Manager allows many editing options for picture files such as resizing, cropping, flipping, etc. You'll find the program in the MS Office 2010 Tools subfolder in the MS Office folder as shown below.
Feel free to use other photo editing programs.
1) Type \\studentfps after clicking on the Windows tool bar button
2) Then click on the Student_Scan folder
3) Right click on your file
4) Select - Send to - Desktop
5) In your Google Drive click on the up arrow and select file from your desktop to upload and save in your drive