Task: In this assessment students will apply PEGS to the New England, Middle and Southern Regions associated with Colonial America.
1. Students are required to apply PEGS to the New England, Middle and Southern regions associated with Colonial America.
2. Think: How are you going to apply the topic to each component of PEGS to these region..
3. Look at the PEGS handout I provided to guide you through the connection process.
4. Be prepared to have to think. If you get stuck on one of the PEGS ( I did) move on to another one...
5. The process begins with a graphic organizer to guide you through the process. Students are required to complete a graphic organizer for each of the regions( New England, Middle and Southern)
6. The graphic organizers need to filled out in order to proceed to the next step.
Students will demonstrate their knowledge and application of PEGS to the New England, Middle and Southern Regions associated with Colonial America using Thing Link .
Task 1: Students are required to do the following:
1. Create a thinglink for the New England Region.
2. Create a thinglink for the Middle Region.
3. Create a thinglink for the Southern Region.
Task 2: Students are required to demonstrate their knowledge of PEGS for each region by:
1. Writing in complete sentences using proper sentence structure that would make an English teacher happy :)
2. Using the following tag colors
Watch the tutorial on how to create your account ,create tags and share it with me.
Think Link Check List:
1. New England Region : PEGS
2. Middle Region: PEGS
3.Southern Region: PEGS
4. I used the assigned tags for the following:
5. I have double checked my work to make sure for sentence structure and spelling.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR THINGLINK TO Mlatham@nhsau57.org