In French 8 we use many different things to help us learn French. We watch flipped videos and do WSQ sheets as we watch them. We use Edmodo and Google Classroom to view these videos, to find out what our assignments are, to communicate with Mme Peters and each other, to submit our work and to take online quizzes just to name a few! We use Quizlet to practice and play games on. New this year we have an online text called Voces that we will use for all kinds of practice to improve our French.
Here are the links for the sites we use most:
Leçon 13 Learning Targets Le français pratique: La ville et la maison
1. I can talk about where I live.
2. I can identify places in my hometown.
3. I can ask for and give directions.
4. I can describe my home.
Leçon 14 Learning Targets Week-end à Paris
1. I can talk about where I am going using the verb aller
and the appropriate definite article.
2. I can talk about going to someone’s house using the
3. I can talk about future plans using the construction
aller + an infinitive.
Leçon 15 Learning Targets Au Café de l’Univers
1. I can say who is coming using the verb venir.
2. I can talk about where people are coming from using
the verb venir + de and the definite article.
3. I can talk about what sports and/or instruments I play
using jouer à or jouer de.
4. I can refer to people using the appropriate stress pronouns.
5. I can describe people using the construction
nom + de + nom
Leçon 16 Learning Targets Mes voisins
1. I can talk about possessions using de.
2. I can talk about possessions using possessive adjectives.
3. I can use ordinal numbers to indicate sequence.