Students are required to create a digital portfolio that will demonstrate that they have met and are proficient in the Nazi Germany competencies. Student's will have multiple opportunities to meet the competencies throughout the semester in the form of technology based assessments.
Creation of the Digital Portfolio:
1. Students will be creating a blog that will be used as a digital portfolio.
2. In the boxes below are tutorials that will guide students to create their blog.
3. If a student has a school blog from previous classes, they are REQUIRED to make a new one for Nazi Germany.
Information to be included on the landing page:
1. Who you are,,,, what can you tell me about you?
2. Why are you taking sociology?
Type in the page tab what is in highlighted in yellow.
On the actual page cute and paste the description of competency.
1. Reading Competency
Students will demonstrate the ability to comprehend, analyze, and critique a variety of increasingly complex print and non-print primary and secondary sources related to sociology. ( cut and paste this on the page)
2. Writing Competency
Students will demonstrate the ability to effectively write informative texts to examine and convey complex ideas for a variety of purposes and audiences as they related to sociology.
Students will engage in research/inquiry to investigate topics relating to sociology and to analyze, integrate and present this information.
4. Listening & Speaking Competency
Students will demonstrate the ability to listen and view critically for variety of purposes.
Rubric: refer to it