June 7: Field Day (WEAR ORANGE) ** PLEASE NOTE THAT WITH THE FORECAST, FIELD DAY MAY BE MOVED TO FRIDAY**
June 9: Field Day (rain date)
June 16: Last Day of School - noon dismissal
Wednesday: Chorus/ Guidance (every other week)
For online orders use the following class code: H4ZBD.
8:45-9:10 Morning Work/Announcements/Morning Meeting
9:55-10:35 Unified Arts
11:00-11:20 Word Study
Social Contract 2022-2023
We the students, of Mrs. McLaughlin’s fourth grade class hereby declare to abide by the expectations of this Social Contract developed collaboratively on September 6, 2022. We believe that the following behaviors are necessary in order to provide the best possible learning environment for the students and the teacher.
Student Rights and Responsibilities
I have the RIGHT:
* to learn while in school.
* to fair and equal treatment.
* to learn in a safe place.
I have the RESPONSIBILITY:
*to treat others the way I’d like to be treated.
* to do my best work by staying focused, working quietly, and having a growth mindset.
* to use all materials appropriately and putting/giving them to the person or place they belong.
* to stay safe by moving my body safely, controlling my actions, and using materials appropriately