September 8: Parent paperwork due
September 15: Picture Day!
September 21: Delayed Opening (10:30 start)
September 22: Fall Open House for parents/guardians 6:00-6:30
Wednesday: Strings and Chorus
For online orders use the following class code: H4ZBD.
Due Date: September 30, 2021
9:00 Morning Work/Morning Announcements/Morning Meeting
9:50 Unified Arts
1:30 Word Study
2:50 Read Aloud/Prepare for dismissal
September 20, 2021
MATH: L5 Exit Ticket
LITERACY: Materials to decorate Writer's Notebooks due Friday
OTHER: Please return Open House intentions no later than Wednesday
REMINDERS: Charge your Chromebook
Social Contract 2021-2022
We the students, of Mrs. McLaughlin’s fourth grade class hereby declare to abide by the expectations of this Social Contract developed collaboratively on September 2, 2021. We believe that the following behaviors are necessary in order to provide the best possible learning environment for the students and the teacher.
Student Rights and Responsibilities
I have the RIGHT:
* to learn while in school.
* to fair and equal treatment.
* to learn in a safe place.
I have the RESPONSIBILITY:
*to treat others the way I’d like to be treated.
* to do my best work by staying foucsed, working quietly, and having a growth mindset.
* to use all materials appropriately and putting/giving them to the person or place they belong.
* to stay safe by moving my body safely, controlling my actions, and using materials appropriately