Welcome to Team 15! I am looking forward to meeting all of you on September 2nd. We are going to have a great year together!
Wednesday: Strings and Chorus EVERY OTHER WEEK
For online orders use the following class code: H4ZBD.
The next book order will be sent home in January.
9:00 Morning Work/Morning Announcements/Morning Meeting
9:15 Word Study/SEL/Content
9:50 Unified Arts
11:45 Wrap up Word Study/SEL/Content
1:00 Literacy Block (Reading/Writing)
2:40 Read Aloud
January 14, 2021
MATH: L22/ST Math 2x for 30 minutes (tracker due on Friday)
LITERACY: Read 20 minutes
REMINDERS: Charge your Chromebook
Social Contract 2020-2021
We the students, of Mrs. McLaughlin’s fourth grade class hereby declare to abide by the expectations of this Social Contract developed collaboratively on September 10, 2020. We believe that the following behaviors are necessary in order to provide the best possible learning environment for the students and the teacher.
Student Rights and Responsibilities
I have the RIGHT:
* to learn while in school.
* to fair and equal treatment.
* to learn in a safe place.
I have the RESPONSIBILITY:
*to treat others the way I’d like to be treated.
* to do my best work quietly and independently, and respectfully while keeping a growth mindset.
* to use all materials appropriately and to return them to the person or place they belong.
* to stay safe by wearing my mask, social distancing, and moving safely throughout the building.