February 9: Delayed Opening
February 28-March 4: February Vacation
April 6: Early Release
April 25-29: Spring Vacation
May 11: Delayed Opening
May 30: Memorial Day
June 14: Tentative Last Student Day
For online orders use the following class code: H4ZBD.
Due Date: NO CURRENT BOOK ORDERS
9:00 Morning Work/Morning Announcements/Morning Meeting
9:50 Unified Arts
1:30 Word Study
2:50 Read Aloud/Prepare for dismissal
January 27, 2022
MATH: L10 Exit Ticket
REMINDERS: Charge your Chromebook; ST Math Calendar due 2/1
Social Contract 2021-2022
We the students, of Mrs. McLaughlin’s fourth grade class hereby declare to abide by the expectations of this Social Contract developed collaboratively on September 2, 2021. We believe that the following behaviors are necessary in order to provide the best possible learning environment for the students and the teacher.
Student Rights and Responsibilities
I have the RIGHT:
* to learn while in school.
* to fair and equal treatment.
* to learn in a safe place.
I have the RESPONSIBILITY:
*to treat others the way I’d like to be treated.
* to do my best work by staying focused, working quietly, and having a growth mindset.
* to use all materials appropriately and putting/giving them to the person or place they belong.
* to stay safe by moving my body safely, controlling my actions, and using materials appropriately