We are excited to welcome the public back to the Seifert Performing Arts Center!
Please take note of the following COVID protocols and procedures.
Please self-monitor your own health for unexplained illness or symptoms of COVID-19 prior to attending.
If you are ill please do not attend the performance.
1. Hand sanitizer and masks will be made available inside the front door of the facility.
2. Please be sure to purchase your ticket in ADVANCE. No tickets will be sold at the door.
3. We will not provide concessions or other food items for sale. Water is allowed in the SPAC.
4. We ask that you keep a mask on at all times in the SPAC as we cannot guarantee social distancing in our seating plan.
5. When moving about the SPAC, please be mindful of socially distancing yourself from others.
6. At the conclusion of the performance, please leave the SPAC. We would like to discourage gathering in the house at the end of the show.
7. Restrooms will be open, however, access to the rest of our building is prohibited.
Thank you for your attention to these protocols. Enjoy the performance!