Skip to main content

Woodbury Renovation Project: Voting on March 10

Preparing to Vote on March 10

Register to Vote

Register to Vote in Salem

Salem’s Supervisors of the Checklist (“Supervisors”) administer voter registration.

Voter registration applications can picked up submitted at the Town Clerk’s office, Town Hall, 33 Geremonty Drive, during regular business hours.  The Supervisors will hold additional special hours just before elections and before the beginning of a filing period.  Voter registration closes 10 days before an election, however New Hampshire permits same day voter registration at the polling places

Same-day Registration is Available at Polling Locations

You are required to show proof of age, residency and citizenship. Acceptable forms of proof of age include a driver's license, passport or birth certificate.  A driver's license, utility bill or other mailed correspondence is acceptable for proof of residency. A passport, birth certificate or Naturalization papers are proof of citizenship. Citizenship and residency affidavits are available if you cannot provide necessary documentation.

When you register to vote you are registered for all elections and town and school meetings.

Voting Locations

Town of Salem Voting Locations

Ward Map

Ward 1 -- Vote at Fisk School
14 Main Street, Salem, NH 03079 (Google Map)
7:00 am - 7:00 pm

Ward 2 -- Vote at Soule School
173 South Policy Street, Salem, NH 03079 (Google Map)
7:00 am - 7:00 pm

Ward 3 -- Vote at Barron School
55 Butler Street, Salem, NH 03079 (Google Map)
7:00 am - 7:00 pm

Ward 4 -- Vote at Ingram Senior Center
1 Sally Sweets Way, Salem, NH 03079 (Google Map)
7:00 am - 7:00 pm

Ward 6 -- Vote at North Salem School
140 Zion Hill Road, Salem, NH 03079 (Google Map)
7:00 am - 7:00 pm

► View Town of Salem Voting Locations Interactive Map

Which Ward Do I Live In?

Town of Salem Streets by Polling District (Alphabetical street listing).

State of NH Polling Place Search (Search by town/street name).

Absentee Ballots

If You Can't Make it to the Polls on March 10

An Official Absentee Ballot request form may be obtained at the Town Clerk’s office either in person or by mail.  Voters may write a letter of request for an absentee ballot. 

Official request forms may also be downloaded here: State Elections Town Elections.

All requests require a signature. If you are a Salem voter, mail your request to:

Salem Town Clerk
33 Geremonty Drive
Salem NH 03079