For all of my classes I ask that students have the following supplies:
This will be a bit different this year since I am teaching and you are learning remotely.
1. Make sure your Chrome Book is ready to go. Charged or plugged so that it does not die in the middle of a class.
2. Find a place that you can set up as a quiet place to do schoolwork. It can be a table or desk. It should be a place that you can concentrate on class and will not be too distracted.
3. Come to class ready to learn.
4. Be respectful to others - teachers, classmates, and other adults in the class.
5. If you need help, ask for it. Send and email, chat message in Zoom, or a message in Remind.