Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Social Studies Teacher Beth Talbott
Wednesday February 10 - Delayed Opening
February 20- February 28- Vacation
For all of my classes I ask that students have the following supplies:
This will be a bit different this year since I am teaching and you are learning remotely.
1. Make sure your Chrome Book is ready to go. Charged or plugged so that it does not die in the middle of a class.
2. Find a place that you can set up as a quiet place to do schoolwork. It can be a table or desk. It should be a place that you can concentrate on class and will not be too distracted.
3. Come to class ready to learn.
4. Be respectful to others - teachers, classmates, and other adults in the class.
5. If you need help, ask for it. Send and email, chat message in Zoom, or a message in Remind.