Skip to Main Content Salem High School Website

Continuing and Alternative Education: Transcript Request

Committed to Helping All Students Find Academic Success

How to Request a Transcript

If you graduated through Salem Continuing Education and require a transcript:

To receive a transcript, send an email to  

The following information is required:

  • Your first and last name (did you have a different last name when you attended school here?)
  • Date of birth
  • Year of graduation
  • Contact phone number
  • Did you graduate through the Adult Diploma program or did you receive your GED/HiSET (see instructions below)
  • Number of copies needed
  • Complete address where to mail official transcript(s).  Please include any “attention to” information

If you received your GED/HiSET and require a transcript:

Please see information below from the NH Department of Education on how to request a transcript:

  • If you have earned a NH High School Equivalency Certificate by passing the GED Test or the HiSET Test (beginning in 2014), you may request an official High School Equivalency Transcript. There is a fee of $10.00 for each official transcript.
  • Send a $10 check or money order made payable to the State of New Hampshire, and a completed High School Equivalency Transcript Request (see attached) form to the following address: 

High School Equivalency Testing Program
NH Department of Education
Bureau of Adult Education
21 South Fruit Street, Suite 20
Concord, NH 03301

We must receive your original signature on the request, as well as your fee. We are not able to accept requests by fax or email. Your transcript will be mailed to the address you designate. It will be processed within one to two business days of receipt.

If you have passed the HiSET Test, you may print an unofficial transcript from the ETS Portal.