Step 1: Determine your child's bus number:
- The spreadsheet below has information that is split up with a tab for each elementary, middle and high school.
- Pick the tab based on the school your student will be attending.
- Locate your street. The column next to the street will give the bus route number assigned to that street.
Open Street-to-Bus Route Spreadsheet
Step 2: Determine your child's bus stop:
- Once you have the bus route number, open the document listed on the right that corresponds to the school your child will be attending then locate the bus number.
- Look for the stop that is closest to your address and that will be your child’s bus stop for the year.
- Please note not every student will have a bus stop directly in front of the house. Whenever possible we try to consolidate bus stops to more than one student can be picked up at a time. Consolidating stops at corners and grouping neighbors to one stop helps to make the bus routes shorter by not having to make multiple stops on one road.